Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Been awhile

I have been busy lately and have but my personal blog on the back burner. But recently I started my own business. You should visit it and order something! :) Missy Prissy TuTus.
Also I have been getting the girls into boutique modeling helps make the summer go back. Jocelyn just finished her first booking on Heart and Soul Models.
My husband has been working countless hours at work and has not been home much :( Now that it is summer vacation and having all 3 kids home all day, I have been trying to find things to do so I can keep my sanity.
Also in this month, I have applied for a job. Curious to see if I get asked for an interview, I miss being a working mom but have enjoyed my life as a SAHM for the last 2 years. So we will see how that goes.
My babies are getting so big. Jocelyn will be turning 6 in about 2 months and anthony will be 1 in 2 1/2 months! Holy Cow.
Really my life in the last month hasn't been too exciting just been working on things here and there. Hopefully I can try to post more often. Since I have alot of bottled up feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment