Sunday, February 27, 2011

2.27.11


For the past week everyone in my house has been sick to some extent. I'm over the sickness (now I call plague) becausen it just doesn't seem to want to go away.
In 1 day I made 2 ER visits for Anthony. 1 at 6am and then 1 again at midnight. They basically said since he is a baby just let it ride out and use saline to keep is nose clear.
Really?!?
As you can tell in this picture he is just not really in the mood for anything.
I feel hopeless and almost useless because I can't take the illness away.
Poor hubby left work early on Tuesday, because he had a Upper Resp. Infection and they gave him two days off work to get better.
Then Friday Kristina is throwing up when we put her down to sleep. She ended up sleeping in me and Vince's room.
All I really want to do for the last couple of days is sleep. My sleeping schedule is so out of whack. I want this stuff to be gone with.
Hopefully everyone will feel better sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment