Friday, August 5, 2011

Untitled

Some days I am a truly proud person. I have no regrets or seem very unhappy. But then there are THOSE days were I feel like such a failure. Feeling like I have let down my family, my husband, my kids, etc.

I seem to try so hard and some days it feels like I just don't do enough to satisfy everyone. I have never considered of thinking of myself first. But when should I put myself first? Is it being selfish?

Am I truly failing? Obviously no, but why are THOSE days so hard to get through? I am a strong person, but THOSE days seem to get the best of me. I want to just sit in the corner and just sleep or cry, whatever feel good at the time.

I know the other moms out there know what I am going through. When is there time to just clear your mind (Naptime, bedtime?)

Okay my little rant is now done, For now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment