Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break

Is Spring Break almost over? I swear this has been the most tiring week! Jocelyn is even ready to go back to school.
In a week span, I've given the most time outs, pulling the girls off each other to stop fighting, saying the weird NO, heard tons more crying. And my girls are only 5 years old and almost 2 years old.
Now can I say I'm not looking forward to summer vacation! :)

My girls are physically draining, and then on top of that my son, has been cranky pants this week as well. I think he is cutting another tooth in, which means not great sleep for mommy. All I want to do is curl up in bed with my husband and sleep!

Monday can't come fast enough!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my household! I can't wait until they're both in school full time. Maybe there's even something to finding a school that offers year-round schooling ;)
    I know that this summer I'm going to look into some day camps to try and avoid the fighting that goes own between my two.
    P.S. My daughter is named Jocelyn as well :)

    Jody
    http://onepracticalwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete