Friday, April 29, 2011

What a day

So after a long day of my husband being at work (14+hrs) Sometimes I just feel like I'm a single mother. His job doesn't consider he has 3 young children at home and working him all hours of the night. People who have no real responsibilities get off early and can just do whatever they want.
I am tired! He misses bedtime, the girls won't stop asking when daddy will come home. It hurts me inside. When my husband went out of town for 2 days, my oldest asked me if daddy was ever coming back home. I mean what can you do.
I feel like the walls around me are crumbling and I'm getting caught by the rubble. But I stay strong for my family. I mask my emotions and lock them deep inside. I can't have my children see me as a mess., even though I just want to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment