Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time Flies

My babies seem to be growing up way to fast. Especially Kristina, she may be my middle child but I can't believe she will be turning 2 next week. Where did the last two years go?

She is so smart for her age, it scares me sometimes. She doesn't realize her birthday is next week but I have to say I am excited. Her birthday party is next weekend, and I know that will be super fun. We are surrounding ourselves with friends!

I think we are going with a Spongebob theme, but not too sure yet.



The next thing you know Anthony is going to be a year old!

Time Flies!!!



1 comment:

  1. Birthdays are so exciting! I agree time does fly. I'm pregnant with my second child and it seems like I just found out I'm pregnant and here I am... 1 1/2 months away from the big day!

    Wishing you a great day.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete