Saturday, March 19, 2011

3.19.11

Wow it has been almost a week since my last post. Well nothing really has been going on in the week since my last post.

But within the last month I had to replace another tire. Yup another freaking screw in my tire! I dont got money flowing out of places :(

The only thing about getting the new tire is that my husband got to take off work on friday (so 3 day weekend). I feel like I barely get anytime with him these days, which sucks because we love spending time together and he loves spending time with his babies.


Well on the good note...tomorrow we are getting family pictures done. This is the first time we are getting pictures done. That is kinda sad but I'm so excited. I kinda wish the temps would be alittle warmer for our beach shoot but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment