Friday, March 25, 2011

Friends


I really miss having a best friend. It is kinda sad, I feel like I can't really talk to anyone. Dont get me wrong I have friends (who I talk about things to) but I miss having a girlfriend, someone who will be there for me no matter what is going on. Someone to text just because, I just need that BFF thing again.

A girl needs a BFF especially when she gots kids, geez adult converation is needed in this corner here!.


I thought I would just vent about needing a best friend.


1 comment:

  1. You read my mind. I was going to come on here and blog about something similar. When you move...or when your FRIENDS move...it is really hard to keep friends let alone have that one friend who is always there and who doesn't care who or what you are talking/crying/yelling/bitching about.

    ReplyDelete