Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The start of our lives together


So this is us together at my senior prom. I have to say, I got one good looking husband!


During prom, I was expecting our first child. She was not planned but finding out I was pregnant was a true blessing in disguise.


We have made it through the hardships of being teen parents. And have done a pretty good job as parents.


I know that I could not see myself with anyone else, and have children with.


My husband is my rock, he is my knight in shining armor, he is my everything.


He is my best friend and would never regret any of the choices we have made in the 7 years we have been together.



LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. following from Bloggy moms
    Good luck on blogging it's Great!
    Fara
    www.littlethingscreations.com

    ReplyDelete