Thursday, March 10, 2011

He will do anything

This is my little family! And I have to say I truly appreciate my husband for everything he does for us. After the birth of our second child, I returned from maternity leave and went back to working 40 hrs a week. Well 1 day our car at the time decided it was going to bite the dust and not work anymore . My job told me that not having a working car was not an excuse to not be at work (even thou I had 2 kids and lived about 45 minutes away from my job). So they decided to let me go, and I became a Stay at home mom.
So I have been a stay at home mom for almost 2 years now. And I totally appreciate what my husband does everyday. He goes to work, works his tail off, even at the cost of not spending the most time with the children. Some nights he gets off right at their bedtimes,and he is gone to work in the morning before they wake up. He has had to work weekends. Not to long ago he worked almost 20 days in a row without a day off!
I know it bothers him that he doesn't get the time with the kids, but I know the kids understand that daddy is working his butt off for them everyday. I may not get to spend that much time with him either and I complain about it a lot, but in the end he is doing what he can for our family. He is just a wonderful man. And I couldn't be more proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment