Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gloomy Day

Well what a gloomy day outside today. It is cold and rainy and I am not really feeling it all that much. Another day stuck inside with the kids. Have you ever noticed on glommy days people attitudes are totally different. They seem to be gloomy as well. Well I am feeling gloomy. Sometimes I feel like I'm being punished, am I the only one who feels that way? Really the only thing that can turn my frown upside down is the smile from my kids. They truly bring so much joy into my life (even when they drive me up the wall). I know my other mommies out there know what I am talking about.


On the upside, Jocelyn is being recognized as "Student of the Month" for her kindergarten class next week!


We are so proud of her, she has changed in so many positive ways since school has started. She is a much confident child. She is excited to get up in the morning and get ready for school. I know this will only last for so long (before she ends up hating school LOL) but I am enjoying the whole experience. I don't want my babies to grow up anymore!


So right now my gloomy day is okay just talking about my kids makes me feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment