Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5.11.11

I am finally feeling like I can live my life the way I want. I don't have to watch what I say or conform to a certain persons personality. I can finally be happy.
For years, people who were in my life (some not by choice) were extremely toxic and dragging those around them down into their miserable lives. They were making things uneasy for my husband and myself, and putting a wedge on our happiness.
I can't help that I am married to an amazing man, and you are left playing house with someone. I just can't help you get the things you want, I have my own life and family to look out for.

Well these passed few months, we have cut people out and I couldn't be happier. We don't have to listen to them say how they wish things were different and how they suck at life. Also trying to compare what me and my husband have to their own lives. How is that healthy?

To me there are two types of people in the world; Follwers and Leaders. I choose to be a leader of my own life, and not be stuck following people and being stuck in the dark. Some people choose that life, and that isn't for me. I choose to be the way I am, and really you can choose to accept me for me or just leave me alone. Its time to be blunt and weed out the fakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment