Sunday, May 29, 2011

First Taste of Summer

Today is the first real taste of summer I've really had other the the extreme heat. Me and the family went to the beach with a couple of my friends. What a blast it was, even thou I got really bad sun burn on my back and it hurts like H.E.double hockey sticks right now!

The water was a bit on the colder side but once you were in it didn't seem to bother anyone too much. My daughter had a blast in the water. Which is great because the last time we were at the beach she cried once her toe (YES , her toe) got wet. My baby boy is a total outdoor lover and enjoyed his time outside. He just chilled out in the tent we propped up and even went into the water.

The greatest thing is my husband was able to be there with us, he barely gets the weekends off and this weekend he got to enjoy some much needed family fun time!!!! I'm all smiles even in my pain!

1 comment: